Qi Breathing is a NEW HEALING MODALITY based on
ANCIENT PRACTICES and EASTERN PRINCIPLES
Breathing is one of the most fundamental things we do in a day. We take it for granted that we breathe right, yet that doesn’t mean it can’t be improved. The reality is that over 90% of us are using less than 50% of our breathing capacity.
Most people don’t notice their breathing is compromised until it becomes a severe issue. Shortness of breath is the beginning spiral downward to aging and poor health. Learning how to breathe better and actively remembering to do it is a great foundation to help with health concerns.
Of all the self-help techniques available, breathing properly is one of the best ways you can improve emotional and physical health, decrease stress and minimize aging.
There are breathing exercises you can do to begin breathing more deeply and fully. One of these is called Qi (pronounced “chee”) Breathing, which will attune you to your natural breathing depth and internal energy (Qi) and help you to increase both over time. It is designed to give you more energy, better health and reduce the affects of stress.
The most basic, shortened version of Qi Breathing is to focus entirely on the breath.
- Inhale and exhale deeply, yet quickly through the nose, so that your inhalations and exhalations are approximately one second each.
- Visualize the breath moving in a circle, up the back of the spine and down the front of the spine. This circular rhythm will help your Qi, or internal energy, to circulate and increase rather than to remain stagnant in your body.
- Maintain your focus on the breath to shift into a deeply peaceful and blissful state.
- Continue for a total of two minutes (approximately 60 breaths).
In today’s society, people are stressed out and driven by never-ending to do lists. Our fast-paced lives are reflected in our fast-paced breathing. Most of us have a great deal of tension and breathe very shallowly. As a result, the body, blood and organs are getting less oxygen and our society is getting sicker and sicker. Cancer is running rampant. One in three people are predicted to get cancer and it’s only predicted to get worse.
“All normal cells have an absolute requirement for oxygen, but cancer cells can live without oxygen – a rule without exception. Deprive a cell 35% of its oxygen for 48 hours and it may become cancerous.”
~Otto Warburg, The Metabolism of Tumours
1931 Nobel Prize Winner for scientific research
on the link between cancer and lack of oxygen
What can we do?
We’ve put a modern day twist on ancient breathing practices and eastern principles and created a powerful breathing technique called Qi Breathing. This technique can heal your body and create better health and vibrant energy.
If you’re ready for better health and more energy, it’s time to experience Qi Breathing. A higher quality breath results in a higher quality life.
Top 6 benefits:
The benefits of Qi Breathing are profound, life-altering, positive game changers. By regularly engaging in Qi Breathing, you may experience that it:
- Increases Oxygen to Your Brain and heart and improves the functions of your internal organs.
- Helps You Detoxify. Up to 70% of toxins are released through deep breathing.
- Enhances Your Immune System to prevent and recover from illness.
- Reduces Stress, tension and pain in your body.
- Releases Endorphins to make you happier and give you a natural high.
- Helps You to Relax, concentrate, be creative and productive.